My name is Paul Clowrey and Digital Anything is the small freelance business I created 15 years ago.
As a educational leader in Computer Science and ICT I strive to bring the latest elearning systems, whole school technology and independent study methods into the classroom.
I also consult on freelance projects across a range of industries and media from educational textbooks, graphic and web design, video editing and business branding.
Recent clients include: Pearson, Harper Collins, CA Global Partners, Hilco Europe, Ibex 4×4 Vehicles and the Doncaster ITT (Initial Teacher Trainer) Partnership.
Don’t hesitate to contact me to discuss any project ideas.
- Graphic Designer
- Product Photographer
- Computer Science Teacher
- Head of Department
- eLearning Manager
- Freelance designer
- Educational Author and editor
- OCR Nationals L2 ICT CD-ROM, Author (Harper Collins)
- iGCSE ICT Student and Teacher Guide, Joint-Author (Harper Collins)
- Computer Science Revision Guide, Editor (LETTS)
- Computer Science OCR Revision Guide, Author (Harper Collins)
- Question Contributor (Hodder)
- QD Writer (Pearson)
CLients, Projects & Skills
- The Hayfield School
- Doncaster ITT Training
- IBEX 4×4 Vehicles
- Bexfield & Exel-Edge Scissors
- Fountain Health
- Logo and Marketing Design
- Video Editing
- Product Photography
- Digital Photo-editing